We have built our reputation on good, current, and accurate market data, and through analysis of this data we provide our clients an accurate and efficient analysis of their real estate questions.
A&F Appraisal Services of Florida, Inc provides unbiased, high quality real estate appraisal services for:
• Mortgages – We are experts in providing mortgage appraisals on real estate in the South Florida area. We perform full residential and commercial appraisals on Fannie Mae form 1004, drive-bys with exterior photos, interior inspections, single family, multi-family, condo, manufactured housing, HUD/FHA appraisals, purchased properties, or refinancing.
• Private mortgage insurance (PMI) removal – Private Mortgage Insurance or PMI insures the lender against any loss arising from the borrower’s default (non-payment) on the mortgage loan. PMI is usually required when the borrower’s down payment or home equity is less than 20%. A real estate home appraisal can help eliminate the need for PMI once the 80% LTV (loan-to-value) condition has been met
• Property tax challenges & assessments – Tax assessors seem to always be on the high end of the scale when it comes to determining the value of your home. Challenging the tax assessment has become an annual ritual for many homeowners. Unfortunately, most homeowners go into these property challenges unarmed. They may pull some information from the Internet to support their claims for a lower tax assessment, but they have no real basis other than: ”The house wasn’t worth that much last year.” A real estate home appraiser can help in these property tax challenges.
• Insurance premium changes – Owners of properties might order appraisals to contest the yearly appreciation increase that is mandated by certain insurance companies, particularly when there is a raise in the insurance coverage which results in an impractical premium.
• Divorce settlement – Divorce settlement regarding real estate involves difficult decisions often times including “Who gets the house”? The property can be sold and the proceeds divided, or one of the parties can buy out the other. In either case, one or both parties should order an appraisal of the residence. Divorce appraisals require a well supported, professional appraisal that is defensible in court.
• REALTORS® and real estate agents: We offer a full range of appraisal services to support your clients’ home buying or home selling needs.
• Home sellers and homeowners: If you are planning to sell your home, it might be a wise decision to make a small investment in a professional appraisal. Unless you study real estate values on a day to day basis, like a professional appraiser does, it’s difficult for you to get a handle on real estate values. We aren’t talking about how much you have invested in your home, how much you paid for it, or how much you want for it. We’re talking about the true market value of your home, which could really pay off for you in the long run! For homeowners, give yourself peace of mind that your largest investment is really worth what you think it is by obtaining a professional appraisal.
When you order an appraisal or review from us, you can rest assured that
you will get the best in professional service, courtesy, and quality.